It is our mission to assist military and veteran families in gaining access to resources and services through our center! Please read below for additional information.
Intake and Referral Process
- Steps for Intake and Financial FAQ
- Veterans that have Choice can call 720-857-5976 and choose option 1.
Note: Choice requires that the Veteran try to schedule with an in network provider first and if they cannot get them in they will send the authorization out, bring authorization paperwork to walk-in intake or if you would like a scheduled intake.
- Veterans that do not have Choice coverage should call Non VA Care Coordination NVCC @ 720-857-5988 and choose option 2
- Tri-care - for consumers that have Tri-care insurance, Tri-care requires a referral and authorization to cover mental health services at Community Reach Center. Contact Tri-care to obtain referral and authorization,
- Once you receive your referral or authorization, you may bring the printed referral and authorization to walk-in intake, or fax in the referral and authorization along with completed intake paperwork to us, see scheduled intake information.
- Tri-care typically covers an intake assessment, individual and family therapy, group therapy, and psychiatric appointments.
Please review the website for specific information on our programs! We serve clients of all ages in a variety of locations across Adams County.
Resources and Community Partners
Vet Puppy for Life provides puppies to veterans living with PTSD free of charge. Veterans must provide the puppy with a good home, keep all veterinarian appointments, and must attend all scheduled training classes.
Wounded Warrior Project is a military and veterans charity service organization empowering injured veterans and their families.
The Vet Center Program provides no-cost visits for readjustment counseling, military sexual trauma counseling, and bereavement counseling services.
American Military Family provides emergency financial assistance, mental health intervention and therapy, and peer support to United States Military Veterans, Troops, and their families who are battling the effects of Post-Traumatic Stress and Traumatic Brain Injury in order to inspire, empower, and improve the quality of life of those Veterans who answered their nation’s call.
Healing Warriors Program provides acupuncture, Craniosacral, and Healing Touch Therapy to service members and their family for pain, PTSD, and sleep.
Armed Forces Vacation Club offers all eligible members of the United States Military vacations at an affordable price.
MakeTheConnection.net connects Veterans, their family members and friends, and other advocates with mental health information, local resources, and inspiring stories of recovery.