Community Reach Center offers knowledgeable, engaging professionals who can speak on a variety of mental health-related topics. Presentation topics include, although aren’t limited to:
- Let's Talk About Suicide
- Identifying and Preventing Compassion Fatigue
- Impacts of Trauma on Mental Wellness
- Understanding the Realities of Mental Illness
- Integrated Care: The Mind and Body Connection
- Steps to Better Parenting
- Recognizing and Treating Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Is It Baby Blues or Post Partum Depression?
- Processing the Grief of Loss
- How to Treat Depression (Several presentations tailored to specific age groups as requested, such as children, teens, adults and seniors.)
- Improving Family Relationships
- Anger Management
- Stress Management
- Breaking the Cycle of Conflict Between Difficult Teens and Stressed Out Parents
- ......and MORE!
And best of all....the Speakers Bureau is FREE of charge!
If you would like to schedule one of these presentations, or request a presentation on a topic not listed above, please complete the form below. You will be contacted within 5 business days.
For more information, contact Jenny Zenehntner, firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.853.3679.