Community Reach Center offers knowledgeable, engaging presenters who can speak on a variety of mental health-related topics. Presentation topics include, although aren’t limited to:
- Understanding the Realities of Mental Illness
- Integrated Care: The Mind and Body Connection
- Recognizing and Treating Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Is It Baby Blues or Post Partum Depression?
- Processing the Grief of Loss
- How to Treat Depression (Several presentations tailored to specific age groups as requested, such as children, teens, adults and seniors.)
- Improving Family Relationships
- Anger Management
- Stress Management
- Breaking the Cycle of Conflict Between Difficult Teens and Stressed Out Parents
- Surviving Domestic Violence
- Mind Over Mood
Most of the presenters have master's or doctorate degrees. And best of all....the Speakers Bureau is FREE of charge!
If you would like to schedule one of these presentations, or request a presentation on a topic not listed above, please complete the form below. You will be contacted within 5 business days.
For more information, contact Lindy Schultz, Public Relations and Communications Manager, at L.Schultz@CommunityReachCenter.org or (303) 853-3679.