The Intensive Outpatient Program is appropriate for individuals 18+ years of age who have been diagnosed with a psychological disorder that has significantly impaired their functioning at work or school, and has caused extreme discord in social or life skills development, such as:
- Inability to care for their physical needs in an age appropriate manner.
- Impaired judgment, disorganized thoughts, impulse control, and severe mood issues.
- Problems functioning appropriately in public settings such as work or school.
- Impaired social and interpersonal functioning with family and significant others.
- Inability to establish and maintain a positive social support system.
- Requires assistance with basic living skills.
Intensive outpatient services are proven to be effective in helping individuals who are currently at high risk for more restrictive care, such as hospitalization, or are at an escalating risk for harming themselves or others. Individuals with co-occurring mental illness and substance abuse are welcome in the Intensive Outpatient Program. Clients will attend a variety of therapeutic groups, in addition to individual and family therapy as deemed clinically necessary. We offer a wide range of tailored services in our highly structured program to meet consumer needs. Average length of stay in the program is 10 to 12 weeks.
For further information, including enrollment procedures, and the dates, times and locations for the current programs, please contact (303) 853-3500.
|Adolescent Behavior Skills||IDDT (Integrated Dual Diagnosis Treatment)|
|Coping Skills||IMR (Illness Management and Recovery)|
|Conflict Management||Medication Education and Wellness|
|DBT Mindfulness||Psychosocial Rehab|
|DBT Skills||Seeking Safety|
|Drop-in Support and Aftercare||Self-Esteem|
|Effective Communication Skills / Social Skills||Stress Reduction|
|Art Group (focuses on project based activities)||Taking Charge|
|Grief and Loss||THRIVE (Time, Healing, Resilience, Interdependence, Vivacity, Emancipation)|
|Hearing Voices||TREM (Trauma Recovery and Empowerment Model)|