How We Can Help You
Community Reach Center is staffed with a wide array of mental health professionals, including adult and child psychiatrists, licensed professional therapists, licensed certified addictions counselors, early childhood specialists, nurses, case managers, and much more. A care team will work closely with you to identify treatment goals tailored to meet your specific needs, and, if necessary, connect you with other community resources that may enrich your treatment program.
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please immediately call 911. For 24-Hour Crisis Help, call Colorado Crisis Services at (844) 493-8255 (TALK)
Keeping your intake process as easy as possible is our priority at Community Reach Center, therefore we offer you three different ways to start your journey with us.
Choose the best option for you
1) Online Intake Form
You can fill out the Consumer Pre-Registration Form online, and we'll get in touch with you to begin your intake process.
2) Walk-in or Schedule an Intake Appointment
To see a list of locations providing intakes, please visit: (Community Reach Center - Intake Forms)
What to Expect on Your Initial Visit and Assessment
For more detailed information to help you start services with Community Reach Center, click on the links below:
- Getting Started - What to expect on your initial visit and assessment
- Scheduled Intake with Pre-admission Option – This gives you the option to complete and fax your intake forms from home and schedule an intake appointment that is convenient for you.
- Offices - Office locations, phone numbers and intake times
- Intake Forms - Naturally there is paperwork to be completed for your first visit. If it’s more convenient to complete your paperwork from home, you’ll find all of the necessary intake forms here. Then simply hand the forms to the front desk staff when you check in for your intake assessment.