Who We Are
The Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Program at Community Reach Center is dedicated to the compassionate support and treatment of children ages 2-16 years with an ASD diagnosis and their families. The multi-disciplinary team is comprised of Licensed Psychologists, Care Navigators, Board Certified Behavior Analysts, and Child and Family Therapists. If necessary, the ASD team can also provide referrals to outside professionals such as occupational therapists, speech and language therapists, psychiatrists, and case managers.
What We Do
The Community Reach Center’s ASD Program specializes in culturally competent evaluation and treatment of children with an ASD diagnosis and their families. Assessments and services are provided at 8889 Fox Dr., Thornton, CO 80260 and include:
- Initial intake evaluation and early developmental screenings
- Care Navigation
- Diagnostic evaluation conducted by a licensed psychologist
- Home-based intensive behavior therapy services
- Group support and therapy for children and caregivers
- Parent and family therapy to develop coping skills and resiliency for families supporting their autistic children.
- Crisis support 24/7/365, as needed.
Don’t wait another day. If you have concerns regarding your child and Autism, and your child’s primary care physician or other professional has identified risk for ASD through early screenings, please contact the ASD Program at Community Reach Center. Together, we will decide the appropriate steps to take to get the support needed.
The ASD Program offers their own intakes and will be scheduled by our Care Navigator or Program Supervisor. For additional information to help you start services with the ASD program, click on the links below:
- Intake Forms - Save time by downloading forms to fill out in advance of your first visit
For more information, please contact:
Loretta Bozeman, LMFT
ASD Program Supervisor