The aim of the Day Treatment Program is to help the student achieve success in both the home and school environment and successfully return to a public school setting. The Day Treatment Program provides multidisciplinary and intensive clinical services, including individual, family, and group therapy. Individualized educational services are provided in coordination with the client's school district and are consistent with the student's Individualized Education Plan.
Community Reach Center’s Day Treatment Program is unique because:
- It uses the research-based Trauma Informed Care Treatment Model that helps children and families to process traumatic events and triggers so that they can learn to cope and heal.
- It includes academic curricula for grades K-12.
- Students may choose certain classes and activities and move to different classrooms, just as they would in their home school districts.
- The program accepts referrals for elementary and secondary school-aged youth with a combined diagnosis of developmental disabilities and mental illness.
- Classroom ratio is small….eight students to one Teacher and one Teaching Assistant.
View or download our Day Treatment Program Brochure.