A place where consumers make friends and make a difference!
Rainbow Center is a peer run, mental health drop-in center where consumers of mental health services can find an accepting community, purpose and empowerment.
Our services are rooted in the belief that consumers can and do recover, and that empowerment is a critical aspect of recovery.
Members are encouraged to participate in daily Rainbow Center community meetings at whatever level they feel most comfortable, to offer input into decision making about activities and services.
Whether someone comes for lunch or takes a major leadership role at Rainbow Center, all are welcome here!
• Free lunch, Monday-Thursday
• Peer Support
• Nursing Home Outreach Program for Empowerment (NHOPE)
• Daily therapeutic support groups
• Healthy Cooking
• Arts & Crafts
• Weekly outings and events
• Resource Center with Library and Computer Lab
• Air hockey and pool table
• Exercise room
• Dining room
Monday—Friday 10:00am to 2pm. All services covered by Medicaid.
For more information call 303.451.4288
View or download our Rainbow Center flier